----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: "Toons' Ville" (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 12 Apr 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 

My compo

News opinion and my compo~

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How unlucky I am!

“I got so much homework to do, how can i finish all of the

homework with just only one night.” I groaned. It was quite late and

my parents had just slept. I need to finish all my homework before

I go to sleep. “One last sentence!” I smiled as I saw my

masterpiece, my compo. Just before I was going to save it,

something else happened. The computer had automatically shut

down as it had crashed. “My masterpiece……..” I yelled.

“Miss tan is going to skin me alive if I did not do my compoI shivered in fear.

"I better did another by writing it", I thought. I quickly

took a paper and wrote a compo down as quickly as I could.

I was such in a rush that I could not remember what I had wrote just

now. “I am so tired” I yawned. I almost fall asleep while writing

the compo. I put on my MP3 to keep myself awakened. I need to rest to regain my energy.

I soon fall asleep without realising it.

The next day, my mother removed my MP3 earpiece and yelled

at my ears “Andy wake up!” Despite her yelling, I was still

asleep. She tried many times to wake me up but to no avail, I was

still not awakened. She give a last try by pinching me as hard as

she could. "Ouch!" i yelled. "Time flies by very fast. One moment i was writing my compo, the

next moment its was time for school."I thought. I woke up, rubbing my eyes “You are late for

school.” my mum told me. Looking at the time, I stood rooted to the ground. This was

my first time to late for school! I told my mother that I didn’t

want to go to school. “You must. Exams is around the corner, you

must go to school to let you teacher revise with you.” She replied.

Knowing that I had no excuses to deny her order, I quickly go and

prepared myself for school. I skipped my breakfast and rushed to

school as fast as my legs could.

Upon reaching the school, I asked the security guards to open the

door and let me in. When I reached the hall, a prefect came to me

and wanted to write down my name. I was dismissed to my class

soon. Rumors spread around, saying why did I late. Miss Tan soon

came and brought me up to our class. First thing she asked was to

hand up the compo that we had done. Fear engulfed me as I knew that I was going to

die! I went up to her and tried to explain to her the reason why I

did not do my compo. She glanced at me with bloodshot eyes and howled at me

“You are one of those lazy fellows, everyday use excuses to make

up your mistakes. Everyday did not do homework no wonder your

grades had dropped!” I stared at the floor, fighting abck my tears fom splling out

of my eyes.I apologized to her and went back to my seats. "I was late from school and

scolded by Miss Tan. How unlucky i am!" I thought

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Tagboard

Your Tagboard / Shoutbox (recommended Cbox)
Tagboard <

Shadow The Hedgehog Soundtrack
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

I Am... All Of Me - Crush 40