----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: "Toons' Ville" (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 12 Apr 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 

My compo

News opinion and my compo~

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

An unlucky day for me

What an unlucky day!” I cried as I kicked away a can of ‘Coca

Cola’ drink. I, who always was the top 10 is the class, had failed

my exam miserably. “I should have listen to my mum’s warnings

not to play too much computer!” I exclaimed. I did not dare to face

my parents as I will get some scolding for sure, like what Ms Tan

did just now at school. From the corners of my eyes, I spotted

something, not a human but an animal! It was a big, fierce and

strong dog! Out of frustration, I picked up a stone from the

ground and threw at the dog. The dog turned back and stared

at me with big, red bloodshot eyes!

It stared at me, wanting me to challenge me. The dog barked and

growled furiously. I tried to run for my life but my legs are too

weak to even move. I knew that I was no match for him. I tried to

sneak away but the dog sensed my move and charged at me like an

angry bull. At that moment, I turned around and ran as my legs

could. I ran helter-skelter, no holds barred forward towards the

next block. When I thought of the dog trying to bite me, I picked

up my pace. My chest heaved and I panted for breath as I struggled

to keep the distance between the dog and me further away. My

legs felt like lead as I forced them to carry me forward. My lungs

burned as if pleading for me to stop but I was unrelenting. Now,

the dog which was chasing me was panting hard as well. I turned

into an alley and the dog followed into it. It was a dead end! I was

trapped like a rat in a barrel. The dog walked menacingly towards

me. I held my breath and shiver went down my spine as the dog

drew nearer. I stammered in fear as I saw the cruel glint in the

dog’s eyes. It was ready and prepared to attack me anytime. I

looked around me in desperation. I gave a whimper and looked as

pale as death. Just when I thought my end was near, I heard a

sound, “Jimmy where are u?”.

The dog immediately turned around and find the source of the

voice. I was scared by the accident and soon fainted all of the

sudden. I woke up, thinking I was dead. I realized that I was not,

as my parents was sitting near me. “Where am I” I asked. My

mother related the whole incident to me. I was told that I was in

the hospital. A guy, who I did not see before, came into my ward.

He told me that he was the dog’s owner and apologise to me for

what his dog had done to me. I told him that the dog attacked me

because I had purposely threw the stone at it. Although I was

discharged from the hospital, I shiver at night whenever I think of

those bloodshot eyes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Tagboard

Your Tagboard / Shoutbox (recommended Cbox)
Tagboard <

Shadow The Hedgehog Soundtrack
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

I Am... All Of Me - Crush 40