----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: "Toons' Ville" (v1.01) Designer: Princess Sabrina URL: www.sabrina.sg Date: 12 Apr 2007 ----------------------------------------------- -->
 

My compo

News opinion and my compo~

Friday, September 12, 2008

Kidnap

The full moon, a pale yellow, inched its way slowly up the night

sky, past the tree branches and finally nestled comfortably among

the stars. I was on my way home. The road I was walking on was

remote. “I am going to be late! Mum will definitely scold me!” I

grumbled. Not a car was in sight. “Ahh!” I heard a sound. I

stood there motionless. “What that? Could it be a monster?” I

said. Thousand of thoughts raced in my mind.

Ahh!” I heard the scream again. Out of curiosity, I went to

check out the sources of the sound. What I saw was a woman

crying. “What happened?” I said with concern. The next thing I

knew was that the woman cupped my mouth and dragged me into

the car. When I was in the car, a man in the car knocked me

unconscious with a metal rod. Darkness enveloped me…...When I

regained consciousness, I found myself lying in a gloomy and

musty hut. I realized I was gagged and tied to a chair. I tried to

struggle to get out of the chair but my attempts were in vain. The

man, who knocked me unconscious, came in. “If u tried to escape,

this knife will pierce through your heart!” he threatened.

Later, I was told that I was kidnapped! Panic engulfed me. The

man went outside and called my parents. “Hello Mr Low, your son

is in our hands. To make sure he is safe, you must bring ten

thousand dollars to Yishun park tomorrow!” He hung up with a

loud bang. I knew I was in hot soup…Beads of perspiration down

my cheeks. I knew my family is not rich and my parents could not

raise so much money within one day. Times passed quickly and it

was soon to the next day. My dad had arrived, carrying a box with

his hands. When, the kidnapper opened the box, he saw old

newspapers in the box. He was about to shoot my dad when the

policemen came out from their hiding place. The kidnappers tried

to shoot the policemen but ran out of ammunitions. They

surrendered as they soon found out that they were surrounded and

outnumbered.

They policemen tracked down where the kidnapper called my dad

and found me in the hut. They brought me home and I found out

that the man had a companion who was a lady who had tricked me

and they were sentenced to jail. I learnt that never to go to a

shortcut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Name:
Location: Yishun, Singapore

Tagboard

Your Tagboard / Shoutbox (recommended Cbox)
Tagboard <

Shadow The Hedgehog Soundtrack
Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

I Am... All Of Me - Crush 40